Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Resurrection Day!!!

The Watsons had a very nice Easter day, and we hope you did, too!


Mommy's Little Easter Bunny!

We've been waiting for a special occassion to wear this precious outfit given to us by my friend, Ashley Brasington-Garcia. Easter was the perfect day for it because it was cooler than expected, and Tyler was so handsome!

Daddy and Tyler before church.


Tyler's Easter basket!




Sweet face



The Easter Bunny brought Tyler these rattles in his basket, and he held them all day long!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler looks so adorable! I can tell that he is one happy little baby boy. I can't wait to get my hands on him again.
You and Danny are such wonderful parents. Tyler is incredibly lucky to have such a loving family.
Happy Easter to the entire Watson household.
With all my love,
Mom

Unknown said...

Tyler is so cute in his outfit! Glad you had a blessed Eater!

Bill said...

Love the Easter basket with his name.

It looks like you are getting some good use out of the new camera. The pictures are great. Not sure if you are able to tell this since you are with him every day, but your little man is growing like a weed! He is so cute.

And you look awesome too. That picture of you up top is great.

Joy Peterson said...

LOVE that precious outfit!!! He is a cutie!

kyle hitchcock said...

Man he is a beautiful baby...I think I am seeing a little Watson in him! I hope yall had a wonderful Easter!
Love in Christ, kyle

SarahM said...

I'm so glad that you guys had great Easter......and glad to see how fast that little guy is growing! What a sweetie! Love to all of you!!!

SarahM said...

I'm so glad that you guys had great Easter......and glad to see how fast that little guy is growing! What a sweetie! Love to all of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I am so glad you found an occasion for little man to wear the outfit we got him! He is too cute in it! Miss you and love you!