Saturday, March 22, 2008

March Madness

I don't like basketball too much, but my husband and my son are big fans. Therefore, I am forcefully subjected to this March Madness business, and I feel that I can clearly explain where the "madness" part comes from!!! Regardless of my opinions on basketball (like, for example, you shouldn't start watching a game until the last two minutes are on the clock), I sure have a cute little ball player at my house today. His daddy was in charge of dressing him, and I think he did a pretty good job!






In other news, my dad was here the last part of this week, and it was a HUGE treat! He is fantastic with Tyler, and Tyler absolutely adored all the special attention from his Granddaddy. Danny and I also had a great time visiting with my dad. We sure don't get to see him as often as we'd like to, so we cherished every moment. One of the biggest perks from Dad's visit was that he went to Starbucks every morning and brought back a Chai Tea Latte for me. You just don't know me if you don't know that I would do almost anything for a Chai Tea Latte!


Dad brought his uber-fancy camera with him, and we got some great pictures of Tyler and of the pets. After we bragged on his camera's awesomeness (because ours is so terrible that we were totally impressed with his), he decided to leave it with us to "borrow" for a while. I'm sure he'll never ask to get it back, but we will attempt to return it when we finish playing with it for a little while. It's very exciting to have decent pictures on the first try! Here's a peek at what we got...




















I included the one above because his expression made me laugh! He looks completely bewildered!


SCORE!




Tyler falls asleep in his bathtub almost every night. It is just the most precious thing you've ever seen!





We hope you all have a very blessed and happy Easter!! God Bless!!

3 comments:

SarahM said...

Love the pics, Jenn! Ty looks so cute in his sports outfit, and your dad looks like he is enjoying himself. I especially love the pics of Daisy.....

Hope you guys have a wonderful Easter. Take care, and set aside some time for the Morrises to come see you this summer! Love ya!

Bill said...

Love the pics. You are right, that camera is great. Now you have no excuse not to post tons of pictures of precious Tyler!

Joy Peterson said...

JB is right about the pictures...can't wait to see more! Some of those pictures are very frameable!

Your dad looks like and ol pro holding Tyler! I am so glad you enjoyed your visit with him...