One of my dear friends, Jennifer Rood Lord, is in critical condition at Greenville Memorial Hospital in Greenville, SC. Some of you may remember her as a bridesmaid in my wedding. Anyway, from what I can gather, she has always had a cluster of volatile blood vessals in the back of her brain, and one of them erupted while she was running with her husband and her dog. Apparently, she was in a coma for a little while, but now is semi-responsive. On top of that, her father had a heart attack the same day Jennifer went in to the hospital and has been fighting for his own health. And, her brother had to be sent home from Iraq so he could be with his family (Thank the Lord they allowed him to go home!).
You can stay up to date on her progress by visiting www.carepages.com. You will have to register to log in to the site, but then you can visit her page by searching for JenniferLord (one word).
I am deeply devastated by this news. I had not talked to her in forever. Last time we caught up with one another, she was dating Dennis, and now they are married. This has been God's way of reminding me of how important friends are and how short life is. I should have kept up with her better, and I hope I will have a chance to do so soon.
Please keep Jennifer and her family in your prayers.
Monday, June 4, 2007
URGENT Prayer Request
Posted by The Watsons at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I heard of this situation at bible study tonight...she is also shelley maulgin's friend...I passed on her carepage info...lots of prayers coming!! HOpe you are feeling well and baby watson is growing! Love, kyle
I will definately keep her in my prayers! This is so sad...she is so young to have this going on! Please keep me posted! I'll visit the page too.
I'm keeping her in my prayers.
Post a Comment