Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Road Trip

Hello, folks! I just wanted to take a moment to give you a little Watson news update. Really, nothing much has been going on. Danny and I have been researching real estate in San Antonio until I am nauseated with the thought of internet searches. I don't know if we'll ever find a decent place to live. And, what's more, I don't understand how the military justifies giving us less of a housing allowance for going to San Antonio than we get here in Bossier City. It makes zero sense.

Anyway, Danny and I are headed to San Antonio tomorrow evening. We will only go to Waco, TX tomorrow night (hopefully, we'll miss the cult bombings!), and then we will head into San Antonio on Friday morning. We'll be there until sometime Monday. Please pray that there will be a house available for us that is perfect for our needs. We'd love to know where we're going before we head out of town on August 1st.

As most of you know and/or can imagine, this is a really stressful time for us. We know from experience that God always has blessings on the other side of these moves, and we know that won't be any different this time around. However, the process of moving is such a headache and causes so much anxiety until it's tough to see the positive side of things.

Again, please pray that we'll find decent housing, and pray for our safety while we travel. There will be lots of pictures and updates once we return!

5 comments:

Bill said...

I can't wait to see what God has in store for the Watsons! Keep me posted.

Unknown said...

I'll be praying for you guys-have a safe trip and find that perfect house!

Ginger Carter Miller said...

Make sure you make time to visit the market in San Antonio, and Riverwalk if you can. Either would be a nice place to visit then have dinner (you gotta eat!) San Antonio is really lovely! I hope you'll enjoy exploring it when you move there!

And you have a great weekend! Safe travels, good hunting....

~Carter

Joy Peterson said...

I hate to be the only negative one leaving a message, but I am not happy about y'all moving! I know that this is all in God's plan for the Watson family, so I am going with it.

I will pray for safe travels and that the perfect house is just waiting on its new occupants! I know all will work out, but I know how stressful it can be. Just DO NOT pack anything or lift anything heavy!!!! Rachel can attest to this as well.

I can't wait to see tons of pics when you return...I'll try to call tonight to catch up.

Joy Peterson said...

HAPPY 4-YEAR ANNIVERSARY, WATSONS!!! LOVE Y'ALL!