Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Just hold on...

We are back from San Antonio (thank the Lord!), and I have LOTS to say about the experience. Once I finish sleeping today, and thus making up for the lack of sleep this weekend, I will write a very long, slightly entertaining piece about the visit. Be prepared to sit back and read for a while because it's going to go day by day in great detail. Hey, therein lies the humor (or lack thereof)!

I'm off to nap again.

5 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

You'll have to call me. I sent you an email, but I switched phones and I lost ALL of my phone numbers so I can't call anyone right now-except the numbers I remember and those are few and far between!

I can't wait to hear all about the adventures in Te-jas!

Unknown said...

still holding on.....:-)

Joy Peterson said...

Okay, Seriously...you have had one full day of sleep and it is now 9:19 a.m. your time--what are you doing that is so important and you can't even post on your blog? Don't you know that several of us are stalking your site in hopes of a new post? Get to it, woman! : )

Bill said...

Still waiting.......

Ginger Carter Miller said...

Yep, we're all waiting. From Athens to Tampa and in between, we're waiting for word from Jenn on the trip....