Thursday, June 7, 2007

Baby Name Suggestion Forum

Since I have a girl's name totally locked in for this baby, I just know I am going to have a boy. So, in an effort to be well-prepared for either gender, I am opening a forum for boy name suggestions.

Early on, Danny and I had discussed naming a boy Dalton Daniel Watson.
Now, I really like Tyler Joseph (he could go by T.J. if he ever chose to do so).

I also like the names Dylan, Logan, and Devin but not near as much as Tyler.

Help me! Leave comments with your boy name suggestions. I appreciate you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
I decided to try out posting to your blog. I found it interesting that Tyler is on your list because that would be Lilli's vote. She keeps trying to convince me that her baby brother should be named that. Her parents have other ideas though. I think she would be excited to have a cousin named Tyler. I like all of your ideas though
Lou Anne

Joy Peterson said...

JHW-
My vote is still for Dalton...I know Dalton Watson is a mouth full, but the name is such a cute one. I do think that Daniel or Joseph should be included. Those are such strong, timeless names.

I will be in love with what ever name you pick out...and it is amazing how the names you pick out seem to fit the baby perfectly once he/she arrives!

I am anxious to see everyone else's comments...

Bill said...

I like Tyler, but probably because it is another one of my family names and maybe the name of my next child. Just remember that any name you choose is going to be the absolute most perfect name ever for Baby Watson!

Ginger Carter Miller said...

I like Dalton, too. He's like to be the only one in his class, too -- with Tyler he will be in a sea of other Tylers.

I guess I'm out of the loop -- what is your Girl's Name?

Unknown said...

Okay, I guess I'm an oddball-I don't like Dalton at all. Sorry. I guess b/c it makes me think of carpet...I really like Dylan or Logan, but Tyler is my favorite. Since my brother in-law is nicknamed TJ, I am partial to your pick for Tyler Joseph. My bro in-law is Thomas Joseph. When I was pregnant, I wrote out the names and I wrote out the monograms to see how good or stupid they looked. Whatever you do, DON'T discuss them with your mom or in-laws!!! They have ridiculous opinions on names!!!! Good luck! I'm sure whatever name you pick will be perfect of course!

Anonymous said...

Jenn.

This is Diane. I think I am going to have to go "Against the Grain" and say Logan Daniel Watson. All the girls will love it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Tyler, and Ty is a cute short name for him...Ty Watson...kind of sounds like a famous baseball player! Love it!
Love, Kyle

Anonymous said...

Personally, I like the name Devon :) I thionk it should be spelled with an "O" as opposed to an "I" though!! :D

Anonymous said...

I like Dalton Daniel. A boy should be named after his dad!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer and Danny. Jennifer I am enjoying your blog and not finding anything boring at all. Of course I stay home too now so anybody's life is more interesting than my own. Congratulations to both of you. Having your first is very exciting. I get chill bumps reading your excitement. Now Jay and I are on our second- having your second is just down right scary-that is why it took us five years to decide. I guess with the second you know what to expect- and by scary I mean pregnancy. I loved being pregnant with Emerson but I've been so sick with the second. Maybe its a boy-I kind of think it is. Just think, a little Danny and little Jay-put together = trouble. No really we are very excited and feel blessed that we can have another. But this will be it. Two is a nice number so we will leave it at that.
It is so good to hear from you and all of the excitement in your lives. Lets keep in touch through e-mail. Like I said I have nothing else to do. Emerson is in Pre-K this year so until she comes home at 12:00 I'm hear. Have a great day. Amy and Jay Jenkins