I can't believe it has been a week since I last blogged. Shame on me.
However, in my own defense, I have a very tiny, wiggly, highly demanding extra appendage these days, and she doesn't take kindly to being away from mommy for long. Again, if I had a laptop, I'd be blogging more often while I'm up in the middle of the night (hint, hint, Danny). Alas, I'll just have to get in here to this computer when I can.
And, by the way, sleep takes priority.
Yesterday, Tyler turned 17 months old (I can hardly believe how much he's grown!), and Lydie went for her two week appointment. She weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces, and was 20 inches long. I'm not sure how she shrunk since birth, but, apparently, she's an inch shorter (I think somebody did her measurements incorrectly...). Other than still being a little below her birth weight, she checked out just fine. She was even sweet enough to take a long nap while Danny and I had lunch after her appointment. I tell you, life is easy when you only have one baby and she's in a baby carrier. We didn't know how good we had it when Ty was little! Perspectives change when you add to your mix, that's for sure.
Today, Ty had his Little Gym graduation for the spring. He has accomplished so much since January; from taking his first steps to running to climbing on everything in that gym. He's just getting so big. If I think about it much, it makes me want to cry. I want him to stay little, just like he is, forever. I adore my big baby!
That's it for now. We'll be back in touch soon. Maybe.
The cat in the above photo is free to a good home. 



Ty LOVES to jump on the springboard. He jumps with you and then runs around to it again saying, "Jump, Jump!" Precious.
After the medal ceremony--not so much into smiling for the camera!
3 comments:
Wish we had some video of this. Tyler is so cute jumping with his Daddy. I love the pictures of Danny with Lydia.
Congratulations, Tyler, on your fantasic gymnastics medal. I am proud of you!
Love,
Nana
Glad to see that you guys made it on Friday. Hope to see you Wed.
Such cute pictures. I hear you on the laptop argument!
Keep the pics coming when you can...but not at the expense of sleep for you!
Post a Comment