Mama Janet left us on Friday after being here for five weeks to do all the things we couldn't do while adjusting to life with a newborn and a 17 month old. We frowned. Big time.
But, it was time to grow our wings and do this double child-rearing thing on our own. So far, so good.
As of 35 hours on our own, we're still smiling!
Lydie really started smiling more mid-week. Tonight, it took a team effort, but we caught a few quick glimpses. I really wish you could see her precious dimple on her left cheek...it just melts me!!



Tyler is smiling, too, although he's called for Mamama at least 50 times since he woke up this morning. He'd definitely trade me in if he could!

3 comments:
So cute. I love the closeups of both kiddos. I don't think their coloring could be any different. How funny! And adorable.
I love that Lydie is smiling. What a treat.
Great pictures !!!Is it me or does Lydie's hair look lighter? Mamama is special. Collin has started to pick up the phone and bring it to me and he says mamama. He had a fit last Friday when Papa Joe came without mamama.
Those two look exactly alike, but with different coloring. I also think that Lydie's hair looks lighter. It is so exciting to see her smiling and developing a personality all her own. I can't wait to see you guys and love all over my precious grandchildren.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment