Thursday, June 11, 2009

Papa Joe Pictures

If you know anything at all about Papa Joe, you know he loves a camera. And, he has a habit of insisting that pictures be taken even if you are filthy and have four-day-old, greasy hair and are still in your pajamas. He's sentimental that way.

Or, something like that.

But, thankfully, he's been snapping away because I've either been too cooped up with Lydie or trying to play with Tyler for a few minutes to snap any shots of my own.

So, thanks to Papa Joe, here's what's been happening around here for the last few days.


















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at that big girl! She's already changed so much since last week!!! She's beautiful Jenn!
And thanks to your Papa Joe for keeping us updated with pics!

Julie, the mama said...

I'm thankful Papa Joe loves the camera so much. I sure love seeing pictures of those precious kids.

Joy Peterson said...

She has grown so much already!!! I still can't get over all of that hair!