Saturday, November 22, 2008

Party with Kai!

Tyler was so excited to go to his buddy, Kai's, birthday party this afternoon. They are the only two boys in their Little Gym class right now, so they are good pals.

Kai's parents had their house decked out like a pumpkin patch, and it was adorable!! They even had a mini train come and give rides to the parents and kiddos. I was a bit surprised at how fast that thing could go!!

We had a great time visiting with Tyler's friends and their parents. We are blessed to have such a fantastic bunch of folks to spend our time with!

[side note: yes, I realize that the last sentence is grammatically incorrect, but it sounds too stuffy and weird to write it correctly! and, it's my blog, so I am allowed to write how I choose, right??]


Tyler was so cute wearing his new stocking cap.



I assure you: I was much too tall and far too wide to fit in this little car, but I squeezed in there for Ty's sake!

Don't let my smile fool you...I held on tight while this thing was going! It was scary!


Daddy was much less apprehensive about the fast ride.


Tyler was most interested in the little horn.


Wheee!


Cute boys

Kymberli, Skylar, Linda, and Meagan

Kai, the birthday boy! That cake used to be Cookie Monster's face. He destroyed and ate the whole thing (and promptly took a bath!)!

4 comments:

Reeder Family said...

Looks like so much fun! You look Great!
Melissa

Joy Peterson said...

I don't get it...how do you still not look pregnant? That's so not fair!

I sure needed these cute pictures for a project last week...oh well! Maybe for next year.

Looks like y'all had a blast!

Bill said...

I agree with Joy. You look AWESOME and skinny!

That train thingy is way cute.

Carly said...

I totally agree with you about those "kiddie" trains. When I rode one, I had to hold on for dear life! I was scared to death!!! And getting out of one with a baby in your arms is a whole other story:)
Hope y'all have a happy Thanksgiving!