Surely, we're getting a bad reputation in our new neighborhood.
This is the second week that our garbage/recycling pile has looked like this.
Yes, you are correct. That is about a four foot stack of moving boxes on the left and a heap of other junk that spans the front of both sides of our two-car garage.
As I looked around at our neighbors' little bitty single bags of trash, I couldn't help but chuckle to imagine what they thought of those new people in 915. Complete with screaming children, two worn-out, unbathed parents, and a trash pile that looks like we've never thrown a single thing away in our lives, I just know we are bound to make a lot of friends...
...and, certainly not with the garbage and recycling men who are probably going to have terrible, horrible thoughts about us as they load their trucks tomorrow.
Whatever.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Those Trashy Watsons
Posted by The Watsons at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My word! Next time get the movers to haul all of that stuff away. It will be much easier on your sanity! The movers will hate you, but that is better than the neighbors, right?
I'm ready to see pictures of the house!!!
Julie, The boxes are/were inventory from Jennifer's new Craig's List small business. We actually sold some of them - these were the left-overs and they require immediate liquidation.
-Danny
I can't believe you actually sold moving boxes on craig's list!!! that's hilarious--and very resourceful...
Hey, reduce, reuse, recycle, right?
Post a Comment