Our little Lydie Sue is precious. I don't think I've ever seen a happier baby. She coos and talks and always wants to be in the middle of the action.
Tonight, she was just laughing and laughing at me--until I got the camera to catch her in action. Then, she froze up like a clam in its shell. Go figure.
I am enjoying these days of her being small, but I can't wait to see her playing with her brother in the months to come. He absolutely adores her. Earlier this evening he even grabbed her bottle from me so he could feed her. I must not have been doing it correctly!
I hope her sweet smiles brighten your day!
5 comments:
You've had back to back good babies. Surely you'll go for another to see if you can make it 3 in a row!?
Lydie is so adorable.
she's so precious!
Thanks for the precious video. Grandparents need more of them. Lydia is so beautiful and delightful in the video. We send our love and look forward to seeing all of you soon. Papa Joe
I miss both of them so much! I just can't stand being away from them. Hopefully, I will see ya'll very, very soon!
Keep the video camera close by so that you can post more movies of my little angels.
Love,
Mom
This video makes me miss my Connor!!! So sweet--I just love those little smiles!
Post a Comment