
On Saturday, Danny and I watched a lot of football and worked on the stockings almost all day. We were disappointed in the Vols, but were pleased with many of the other games we watched. It was a fun, lazy day. Plus, it was still rainy.
On Sunday, we went back to the church we'd visited last week. I think I really like it, but Danny is non-committal about the issue. We'll go a few more times and decide if it's a place we'd like to go permanently. After church, we ate at a seafood restaurant that we'd try to go to before, but it was too busy. This time, it wasn't too crazy and the food was really yummy. We then stopped at Kohl's for a few minutes because Danny needed some new pants. The poor thing is gaining pregnancy weight, too, only I think his baby will be due long before Tyler!
Brandy arrived Sunday afternoon to visit. We took her to eat at The Little Red Barn restaurant. That was the second time we've been, and I will go back a thousand more. It is so good. If you ever visit us, we'll take you there so that you can enjoy the best steak you've ever put in your mouth.
On Monday, I made a big breakfast for everyone, and then Brandy and I did some shopping. We were invited to cook out with her step-brother and his wife on Monday evening, so in the afternoon we made some things to take with us. We had a good time visiting with Clint and Crystal, and we're glad to know that they are so close. Crystal is due to have her baby any day now, so she's going to fill me in on the scoop about delivering at Wilford Hall (they are AF, too). I am anxious to hear how it goes. Oh, and when I was mentioning the sub-par medical care that military families receive in an earlier post, I was preaching the absolute truth: Crystal has not seen a licensed medical doctor the entire time she's been pregnant. She's only been given appointments with nurse practitioners. And, after her 36 week appointment, they weren't going to schedule her to be seen again until week 39 1/2!!! Private practices have you in at least weekly after 36 weeks. Do you see anything wrong with this picture?
Anyway, Brandy left this morning to head back to Mississippi. I haven't checked on her yet, but I hope the short-cut Danny gave her will get her around Dallas instead of stuck in the middle of it! She should be home sometime this evening.
So, I'm bored again. Today I actually feel really sleepy-much more so than usual. I think I really might give into that nap today.

Brandy and Me

Danny and Me...he had been working in the garage...please pardon his work attire!
11 comments:
Too cute! The brown shirt is hiding your baby belly...
Glad you began work on the stocking. That reminds me that I need to take ours to get monogrammed.
I left a message with you earlier...call when you get a chance, or I'll call you on the way home.
Yeh, we can't see the belly! But we CAN see your boobs-good Lord! Anyway, my husband gained about 15-20 lbs when I was pregnant! Everytime I craved something, he got dragged along with me to get icecream or chinese food or pizza at 10 p.m.!
I'm glad you had a fun weekend, I wish I was crafty enough to make a stocking!! Wow! It looks great!
Y'all are crazy! In the bottom picture, my belly is sticking all out. That's why the shirt is so far forward in the front.
I am glad Rachel mentioned the boob part. I didn't want to seem creepy...
You look beautiful! And we were disappointed in the Vols, too -- we had money on them in Vegas :-(
well, if i could click on your pictures and zoom in maybe i could get a better look!!! i can't figure out how you guys get your pictures to not be clickable!!
you look great, and what a beautiful couple you are!!! love, kyle
JENN- you look so darn cute:) I am glad you had a good weekend. Miss you tons!!! Love ya
I agree with the previous boob comments. Enjoy them now, after breastfeeding you'll be in a whole different ballgame. Seriously, you look outstanding. Pregnancy agrees with you for sure!
I too agree on the boob thing. JP even made a comment this morning about them...and we know how observant he is.
I am with Julie--after nursing your boobs won't even resemble boobs. I think Kyle's sister Courtney put it best--they are like potatoes in pantyhose...see what you have to look forward to?
BTW, My husband's alma mater will be playing at your husband's alma mater this weekend...should be an interesting game. No offense to USM, but I believe that UT will kick their butt. JP disagrees. Even still, I'll be cheering for The Nasty Bunch! Southern Miss....To The Top!
Yes I have to agree, you look fabulous! Jeremie and I crosstitched together for a while. We have stocking we never finished too!! He would die if he knew I was telling you he crosstiches- but he is really good!! He did deer pictures and stuff mostly. Glad ya'll had a good Labor Day weekend! I am going to call you this weekend!
Post a Comment