We received a few pictures of our new nephew, Collin, and I wanted to share my favorites. The entire Hicks family is home now and resting comfortably. Lilli and Amelia are elated with their new brother and are having a hard time keeping their hands off of him! Sounds to me like Lou Anne has just acquired four extra hands to help with poopy diapers!!!
Collin Benjamin
Collin in his going-home outfit. The blanket he's on is the one Mama Janet hand-knitted for him--it's beautiful!
From L: Lilli (5 years), Lou Anne, Collin, and Amelia (3 years)

This was just a silly picture they sent of the girls, but I thought it was too cute not to include!
4 comments:
Such a little cutie pie!! I love the pic of the girls-i used to love to do that in the tub as a little girl!
Lou Anne looks awesome! I can't believe she just had her third baby! And the girls in the tub - they made me laugh out loud. What a precious family.
What great pictures! Collin is precious!
Just think, in a few months, this will be you1
Jenn, I just love stalking you on your blog and keeping up with your life. I always have trouble making comments because I never can seem to get them on. Love the pictures of your family. Also I really love your "Tyler Reed". What a great solid name for your son. Tyler is the only decent family name that we have had recently, I am so sorry that we have not used it, I guess we were saving it for you, I am praying for him as we speak. You are certainly another Harrell daughter. I am gald that you are in San Antonio, that is where I was when Carly was conceived. She has akways been a San Antionio rose. We love you, Carol & Max
Post a Comment