Sunday, October 24, 2010

Saturday=Fall Festival Fun!


We are so blessed to have our kids enrolled in a Christian daycare where they are loved and nurtured by some of the sweetest people on the face of the earth. Not only that, it's a place that goes above and beyond to create opportunities that enrich both the children and their families.

Take, for example, this weekend. On Saturday, the school put on a fall festival. Now, I knew the owner and her staff would go all out, but I had NO IDEA that it would be as awesome as it was. What a blast!

Unfortunately, Lydie only made it long enough to put on her costume for a picture in the front yard; she wasn't about to miss naptime for a festival, which was clearly evident by her post-lunch attitude. So, Ty and I took off (and Danny met us a little later) to join in the festivities.

My little man was so sweet hugging his teachers and his friends and using all of his polite words when he played the games. I was so proud of him. Plus, he was the cutest Batman I've ever laid eyes on (as usual!).

Hats off to the school for putting on an OUTSTANDING fall festival. Truly, I've never experienced anything like it. They even had a dunking booth, for goodness sakes!


Playing Spider Ring Toss


With his favorite teacher, Miss Endya


With Miss Angela



Searching for treasure



With Miss Kendra



Tossing the food in the man's mouth



Putting the eyeballs where they belong



On the HUGE inflatable obstacle course






Weeeee!



With Daddy in front of what is usually Lydie's classroom


He couldn't wait to try a treat! Can you tell how sweaty he was from running and playing in Florida weather while wearing a costume designed for arctic temperatures??


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great fun! Love that Batman!

Dad aka Aquaman

Heather said...

Oh my goodness....adorable!!!