Lazy morning reading the newspaper. A large Coke from Whataburger. A little bit of housework. A whole lotta giggles. Lunch at The Crab Trap. Throwing crackers to the fish and birds. Afternoon naps for the babies. Custom framing order for the parents. A jack-o-lantern that was severely underestimated but turned out to be a carving success. Breakfast for dinner. Precious little costumed angels who preferred to be carried around for trick-or-treating despite the fact that now BOTH can walk. A Batman who just wanted to go home the whole time and a Supergirl who was thrilled with the whole Halloween experience. Candy indulgence. Baths in the jacuzzi tub. Monkeys in hand. Sweet dreams.
Best Halloween yet!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Happy Halloween, from Batman and Supergirl!
Posted by The Watsons at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Those are the cutest superheroes ever!!!
And how fitting is it that Supergirl's boyfriend was dressed as Superman???
So fun!! I am glad that everyone had a wonderful time.
Thank you for making my day with this precious pictures that make me want to be with all of you. They are priceless as are the comments. I love and miss all of you so much, but hopefully we will all be together again soon. I am really anticipating Thanksgiving at your HOME. God bless you for making my life more special. Tyler and Lydia Rose are cuter each time I see them.Hug them for me. I just talked with Lou Anne. Janet and I truly have the best family even when I think of each one of you God has been so good to us. Love Papa Joe
Post a Comment