All I can say is that Victoria's Secret was having a great sale, and I needed a few new personal things. I had no idea that my 2 1/2 year old son would INSIST on carrying the little pink bag all through the mall afterwards.
It tickled me and mortified me all at the same time.
Such is parenting, right?!?!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
He Insisted on Carrying the Bag
Posted by The Watsons at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
My little precious man is so cute!
What a sweet helper he is.
Love,
Nana
How cute!!!! Wait until he starts asking you what your bra is and all sorts of other things...
BTW, Addison was talking on the phone this afternoon to you, Tyler and Lydie this afternoon. She was making plans to visit y'all at the beach : ) It was super sweet--you'd really think someone else was on the other end.
Okay, missy--when are you going to post again???
Post a Comment