for Tylenol PM. It is a miracle drug.
After fighting a cold and not sleeping well all week, it was time to take some action last night. I had a headache that wouldn't quit and my sinuses felt like they had been badly beaten and bruised. So, I took one Tylenol PM. Typically (as in non-pregnant), that's all it takes to put me out of my misery for about 8-12 hours and leave me feeling refreshed and happy the next day. It is always the pill of choice when a migraine hits or when I know I'm going to need a little help falling asleep during stressful times. Since I haven't had more than maybe six Tylenols in the last nine months, I just knew that one Tylenol PM would make magic happen. And, it did.
Although I didn't sleep the full 8-12 hours, I did get about six hours of lightly interrupted sleep (which is much better than the average over the past three nights). The only reason I woke up at 6 a.m. was because I felt completely dehydrated and had to get some water before my throat caught fire. I decided to just stay up for a little while until Danny heads off to work, and then I might try to catch another little nap.
So, this is my advertisement for Tylenol PM. Try it. You'll like it. And, if you're pregnant and fighting a cold, you'll really like it!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Thank God...
Posted by The Watsons at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember the day, late in pregnancy, when I learned it was ok to take a TP while pregnant. It was life changing.
Isn't it funny how pregnancy makes you redefine rested. Pre-pregnancy, I would feel rested after 10 hours of sleep. During pregnancy, I would feel rested after 5 hours of sleep.
Unfortunately, you can just about forget about feeling rested with a newborn. So, enjoy it while you can.
Sleep is good for you right now. Catch it when you can!
Yea for Tylenol PM!!! Glad you got some rest! And I hate to echo Julie, but she's right, get as much as you can. This can NOT be stressed enough!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take care of yourself and eat the rest of those cookies for me!!
YES!!!!!! As uncomfortable as the last days and weeks are... GET SLEEP any way you can!!
Bella is a GREAT baby... but it's amazing how you can survive and even thrive on so little sleep!!!
I would just cry while feeding her at first because I was soooooo tired!!!
Post a Comment