Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Update...a few days late!

I just received Halloween pictures of Lilli, Amelia, and Collin from Lou Anne and Travis. I tell you, they are the most creative people I've ever met! Every Halloween it's interesting to see what kind of costumes they come up with...and they're always handmade! It's a good thing Travis is so artsy because they come up with some doozies for him to create!


This year, Lilli was the cutest box of popcorn I've ever laid eyes on. She even won the costume contest at the mall!!


And, Amelia was a little peanut. How cute is her little shell???


Collin, since he's new here, wore a Halloween suit that Amelia wore as a baby, and it has a tail on it. So, Amelia kept telling everyone that Collin was a tail for Halloween! He looks like he's getting strong!


Anyway, props to my sister- and brother-in-law for the precious costumes they design for their kids every year. It's always a treat to see these little pumpkins all dressed up!

2 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

they are so creative! It is nice to see that they haven't fallen into the commercial world of costumes like I have. Although, I don't have the time or the talent to do what they did! It was just easier to drop $30 on a costume, you know.

Bill said...

What a beautiful family. Can you believe how quickly they grow up? They are all three going to be great older cousins for Mr. T.