Several of my friends and I have been following the progress of a little baby boy named Ethan Powell for several months. Ethan is from Shreveport, and he was born on December 5, 2006. At his two month appointment, he was diagnosed with leukemia and began his stay at St. Jude's in Memphis.
After a long, difficult struggle, the parents received some wonderful news today! The doctors had taken cells from Ethan's daddy's body and put them into Ethan's body in an effort to ward off the leukemia cells. The doctors said that Ethan needed to have at least 95% of his daddy's cells in him in order to have a fighting chance to beat this awful disease. The results were in today, and Ethan has 100% of his daddy's cells!!
This is a HUGE testament to the power of faith in Jesus Christ and the miraculous things that come from sincere prayer. I praise God that this family has been so blessed, and I pray that they will continue to be blessed. They still have a long road ahead, but they have an amazing faith that will carry them through.
You can check out Ethan's story and keep up with the updates at http://www.ethanpowell.com/. You will be amazed at God's work!

1 comments:
I cannot tell you how excited I was when I read that update on Ethan's blog. I started crying and praying at the same time! God is truly amazing!!!!
Post a Comment