Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Baby Watson's Latest Glamour Shot!

This picture accompanies the San Antonio blog below...

Here is Baby Watson at eight weeks and three days!
His/her head is pointing downward to the right...can you see it? And, once you've located that beautiful head, you can see little arm buds. The legs are tough to see in this one, but I was able to see them during the ultrasound.
My baby is gorgeous!

3 comments:

Ginger Carter Miller said...

You are a trooper, and you will get through all this with your usual style and grace! Just think -- a new place to live to decorate for a new baby! And San Antonio is a lovely city.

Military life is tough -- you're right. I remember when Blanton came down on orders for June 1 the morning I found out Jeffrey was due ---on August 20th. Ah, timing.

I'm glad you're OK. much love to you all...

Unknown said...

He/She is absolutely gorgeous! :-) To have been through what you went through this week, you are doing SO much better than I would have been. And it takes a very special woman to marry into military life, but then again, it also sounds fun and exciting, moving to lots of new places. I know you are sad to leave your current job, hopefully God has the same thing in store for you in Texas. But please do me a favor and don't do much heavy lifting when you are packing!!! Our move was one of the reasons I had the babies so early...I have a husband like yours...so I did all of the pre-packing, but I also stacked heavy boxes and moved stuff around so it was 'easier' for the movers...when I should have been easier on MYSELF!

Joy Peterson said...

You are NOT allowed to touch any box when moving--I am pretty sure that is what contributed to me losing the first baby because I was helping move furniture into our new apt in Hattiesburg.

See you in a few days!!!!