By bathtime tonight
I promise you, the child said "Batman" clear as day about ten times tonight.And, yes, this is the same child who hardly ever uses the word "Mama."
We can certainly see where her priorities are.
And, there's no doubt where the "Batman" is coming from, as evidenced by the picture below:
Our little "Batman" is the proud new owner of his very own Batman sheets. Since he is still sleeping in the guest bed as opposed to his toddler bed, we bought the full sheet set.If you visit us, you'll know you're special if we leave the Batman sheets on the bed for you...

2 comments:
So Cute...
I think Lydie looks just like Janet in the top picture. What do you think? Her hair is getting lighter and lighter every time I see her.
Ty looks proud of his Batman sheets!
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment