Friday, January 29, 2010

27 Degrees

It's a good thing I got a two hour nap yesterday afternoon because I needed all the extra energy I could get for the all night party Lydia decided to throw well after her bedtime and throughout the wee morning hours. It was a fun party, let me tell you. Between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m., the child drank 20 ounces of formula. Can we say growth spurt?

Needless to say, except for Tyler, we were a sleepy bunch this morning.

It never got warmer than 27 degrees outside today, so after an early morning class at My Gym and a quick stop at the grocery store, we spent the rest of the day enjoying low-key activities inside the comfort and warmth of our home.

In fact, our biggest accomplishments included mastering the sit-n-spin (finally!)....



practicing our colors....


and gearing up for baseball season.




What more could you ask for on a chilly day?

Note: My child's hair and undershirt are indicative of post-nap pictures. But, photo ops sometimes can't wait for restyling...


4 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

I haven't seen a sit and spin in forever. So fun!

Julie, the mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie, the mama said...

I deleted my comment bc it posted twice...sorry!

Joy Peterson said...

Addison got one last year for her birthday and just this weekend, she figured out how to use it!