I miss all of you. I am thankful that Danny did so well on his paper and that God answered all of your prayers. I treasure the pictures that we made and think about all of you. I am so thankful that all of you are having good school experiences. Danny sounded so relieved and happy tonight. I know you will have a great weekend. Great pictures. Papa Joe
4 comments:
They just don't come any cuter than that Lydia. Plain and simple.
So sweet! Look at all of that hair!
Precious!
I miss all of you. I am thankful that Danny did so well on his paper and that God answered all of your prayers. I treasure the pictures that we made and think about all of you. I am so thankful that all of you are having good school experiences. Danny sounded so relieved and happy tonight. I know you will have a great weekend.
Great pictures. Papa Joe
Post a Comment