It is hard to believe that I haven't blogged since January. I have oodles of pictures and notes jotted down so that I can include everything between January and now into my blog book at the end of the year, but it will certainly be a challenge. Working full time has fulfilled so many parts of my life, but it has burned out some other areas that I wish could, at least, keep flickering. So, this is my attempt at re-entry into the blog world.
This post will be in list format because it is twenty minutes until 11 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. comes early...
1) Tyler Reed said the funniest thing yesterday, and I never want to forget it. In all seriousness, he said, "Hey, Mommy? Batman don't wear pants. You know that? He just wear his underwears."
Thought I'd laugh until I couldn't breathe.
2) Lydia Rose's favorite new hobby is turning the lights and fans on and off and on and off. The problem is that she's a bit too short to reach the switches without help. Usually, that means I have to stand around holding her for 15 minutes at a time while she flips the switches to her heart's content. Now, however, I've convinced her to use her bathroom stool, so that thing has been traveling hear and yon for my light switcher's pleasure. She's a mess.


3) Just when I was feeling like SuperMom tonight because I'd made it home, cooked dinner, served dinner, and cleaned up the mess all before 6:30, we had a crash. Literally.


4) Finally, I am so glad that Ty still loves George. That old monkey has been through it all. He's such a good pal, and I will never think of a single memory of Ty's childhood without thinking of George. Batman and Spiderman and Iron Man have all been cool, but none of them has the celebrity status that George has. He was the best $2 I ever spent!


4 comments:
This gets me so excited!!!! Every bit of it. Except the crash. And that just makes me sad.
I miss you all so much. Thanks for brightening my day with these great photos. Glad Lydie is okay. She is quite tough. What a fabulous smile. I love that George too. He reminds me so much of my monkey.
Glad the power poof hairdoo is back I love it.
welcome back baby sister.... glad to hear the stories again.
Post a Comment